Skip to main content

| I'm Feeling Tropical | 15/06/17 |

HEY DUDES!

In less than a month I am tooting off to Spain for the festival Benicassim with George and some friends, so the next couple of posts are going to be pretty central to outfits relating to festival attire and what I've been wearing during my trip. So, this is the last 'normal' outfit I will be posting for a few weeks, yet to be honest, this is still relatively holiday appropriate. Hope you enjoy.



- OUTFIT -
Shirt: ASOS
Shorts: ??not sure??
Trainers: ASOS
Earrings: ASOS


sorry about the awful brow game...lol

The focal point of this post is evidently this insane shirt by ASOS. When I first came across this shirt on the ASOS website, I absolutely fell in love with the back detailing of it, and also the sketchiness(?) that the print provides. I was also really digging the orange and pink vibes, alongside all the other colours proudly displayed on this piece. However, I must say when it arrived by the lovely DPD that knows me very well now (lol) it really didn't look that great. In fact, it looked SO boxy and like an awfull Hawaiian shirt that I thought 'oh no, I'm gonna have to send this back.' BUT, when I tried it on, I fell straight back in love once more, and honestly I love this shirt so much. If you are a fan of how this shirt looks in the way it sits against the body then I would definitely recommend purchasing a shirt in this style, and please, don't be put off by the way it looks before trying it on!

Dem brows thooooo

Look how beautifully this shirt hangs off the shoulders and how the material sits so nicely against the body - so flattering!
SO, I hope you've all enjoyed reading this post about my emotional roller-coaster love-affair with this colourful shirt. And get ready for a few weeks of FESTIVAL FESTIVAL FESTIVAL FESTIVAAAAAL!

SENDING PEACE AND LOVE X


'Softness is not weakness. It takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel.' Beau Taplin / Courage

Shop the Etsy shop here.

Popular posts from this blog

| Going Back To Basics | 10/10/17 |

Gooood morning, and welcome back to the blog. Today, I wanted to share with you another post from my first fashion photo shoot. This outfit, I feel, is perfect for this transitional period, and is also verging on the smart side of fashion (for me anyway, lol). I really enjoyed piecing together this outfit, and trying to experiment with my personal style. As you all undoubtedly know, I often opt for the comfier garments and that aspect of my style definitely is portrayed through most of my blog posts. But equally, trying something new is exhilarating, particularly with Autumn homing into view so I want to diversify my wardrobe. I am loving the tailored look, and am growing fonder of fitted tops that enhance my body a lot more than a baggy tshirt or oversized jacket would. 

- OUTFIT - Sunglasses: Hindsight Vintage Sunglasses Polo Top: Topshop Tailored Trousers: ASOS Boots: Office Bag: Michael Kors



When playing around with your wardrobe pieces and personal style, I think it is incredibl…

| Styling For Winter, Without Spending A Fortune | 21/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G
| OUTFIT | Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren | Tshirt: Asos | Scarf: Burberry (fake lol) | Jeans: Asos | Cardigan: Liz Claiborne | Boots: Office |


SUP GUYS! How are we all doing this morning? 
I am currently sat on my bed in the late afternoon, with a hot cup of tea to hand (hopefully I won't forget about it), and I am really digging deep in my thoughts in terms of what I want to talk about today. A stressed student, on the cusp of several deadlines and all I can think about is this blog post. Blogging is a funny thing, sometimes it is my ultimate escape where I can just unwind and spill out onto the page whatever springs to mind. But sometimes, blogging can feel overwhelming, like I am being forced to think about my reality in its most raw state, and sometimes life is not all fun and games, and I just don't really want to come to terms with my busy mind. 
Before I babble on about life and bore you all, lets jump straight in to the outfit I have styled for you t…

| All Women Are Real Women | 07/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G


| OUTFIT - Hat: Asos | Earrings: Boho Queen Jewelry | Coat: New Look | Dress: Miss Selfridge | Ankle Boots: Asos |




Morning everyone, and welcome back to the blog. Today I wanted to share with you a very autumnal outfit, that I am dearly in love with. When it comes to planning outfits to shoot, it can honestly take me hours to complete a single look, but this outfit was a rarity in the sense I rustled it up in about twenty minutes, so I am thrilled with the outcome. As I mentioned in my last post, outfit planning and styling is definitely a love/hate situation for me, so finding an outfit that is fleeky with ease is a wonderful feeling.

So, lets begin with the coat. I am a huge lover of coats, and I am admittedly beginning to accumulate quite the collection of jackets and winter coats, however this is my newest addition to my wardrobe coat-wise, and I picked this up on the Asos website. This pea/military style coat is by New Look and was an incredible price of ab…