Skip to main content

| Adventure After Adventure | 07/05/17 |


Evening all! I hope you're all feeling great and that life is treating you well. I wanted to write a blog post today because I am very fast approaching the end of my first year of studying at University - 2 MORE DAYS TO GO, HURRAH. So, with that in mind, I have the joy of trying to plan my lengthy summer whilst being constantly reminded of the debt and penniless state I am and will be in for the foreseeable future. Mostly, I hope to earn some money but also to do some cool shit. Hopefully. Although, the thought of being a waitress or cleaning five days a week doesn't wholly appeal to me, so I have a new game plan. Strategy number two... My Etsy shop. Today, myself and George spent the afternoon pulling together the beginnings of an Etsy store, where I will predominantly be selling hand-made art, but with the hope of delving deeper into the fashion world also... I will leave a link here and now FINALLY, I will resume the blog post...


- OUTFIT -
Jumper: ZARA
Jeans: ASOS
Sunglasses: Jeepers Peepers
Loafers: ASOS





As you all know from my last post, I am in absolute love with these jeans because they are simply the ultimate Spring jean. I honestly think they look so funky and that even paired with a simple jumper, I feel so fabulous and confident wearing them. The only slight criticism I have is that they're very tight fitting which may not appeal to all body types/ confidence levels, however I am surprisingly pleased with this fit as I think they create such a gorgeous silhouette that I've not experienced before in ASOS denim. 

This jumper is also such a staple piece in my wardrobe and I wear this at almost any time of year. I LOVE IT MAN!! !!! !!!! !!! ! ! ! !!!!

Lastly, are these embroidered loafers that I purchased as part of the ASOS SS16 collection. For those of you who are followers of fashion and trends, you will most definitely be aware that loafers are all the range these days, and that the Gucci loafers are undoubtedly one of the most desirable designer pieces out there at the moment. However, not all of us have the disposable income for a pair of £500+ loafers, so it is great to know the high street offer some fantastic alternatives. These are from last year but they are still available here. I will also link some cool alternatives that ASOS have in stock right now...


That's all from me, see you all super soon.

PEACE OUT X

P.S Don't forget to check out my Etsy store PUNKYARTPARTY<3 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| The Floral Dress | 17/10/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G Morning guys. This post is the final one displaying the photos from my first ever fashion shoot with  Now Photography  so I hope you enjoy as there will be more to come. I truly loved my first ever shoot and so I have decided to continue with this format of blogging. I feel as though I can maintain the personal and intimate side of my blog, while displaying some better quality images that provide a much better representation of the look I aim to achieve, and the details of my styling can be more accurately portrayed.  - OUTFIT - Dress:  ASOS Fishnets:  ASOS Boots:  New Look As you can probably tell, this blog post is entirely central to this gorgeous ASOS number. The floral dress of dreams. Whilst it may not be the simple 'little black dress' that is desirable in everyone's wardrobe, I feel as though this makes me feel just as good. The fit, the pattern, the button detailing and the almighty swish that t

| Festival / Holiday Look No.1 | 20/06/17 |

HELLO HELLO! So this is going to be a little 'saga' of looks I've selected that I think would be super appropriate for your summer holidays, or equally just as good as a festival outfit. I am aiming to make them as realistic as possible, in the sense that each outfit is something that I would actually wear on holiday, and also so that each look is relatively affordable and could incorporate items you already have hidden in your wardrobe, alongside more trend-based pieces. Hopefully, this will be a success and may inspire you while planning your own holiday outfits. I don't know about you guys, but I find it ever so tedious trying to plan holiday outfits, so I feel like this would help me! Lastly, I am going away soon myself, so I am hoping to use these blog posts to document outfit ideas that I will be able to wear myself! ENJOY. - OUTFIT - Top:  Pretty Little Thing Skirt:  ASOS Sunglasses:  Spitfire Earrings:  ASOS Espadrilles:  ASOS

| Keeping Thing's Simple | 26/05/17 |

HEY DUDES... I have been loving this change of weather this week; the continuous downpour of rain was just beginning to dampen my mood (pun very much intended), but now that the sun is shining, I feel very much refreshed and ready to provide summer content for you funky lot.  Before I get cracking, how do we all feel about money? Personally, I find money, and the absence of , utterly stressful. Since leaving home, I've felt overwhelmed at times with the responsibility of handling money; ensuring I have enough money to pay bills on time and so that I never run out. As a student, obviously this can be overbearingly painful at times as student loans aren't the most generous. However, I would honestly love to know if this is it now, for the rest of time, am I going to spend my entire existence feeling concerned about what's in my bank?!?!?!?! WILL THE PAIN EVER END?! Anyway, before I give myself premature grey hair and wrinkles, let's get on with things...