Skip to main content

All ASOS Everything

          

Evening all!! Happy Sunday Funday!

I was hoping to post this on Friday, for a Fashion Friday special, however I had a super busy day/ night so I have held it back until today. So enjoy! 

Sunglasses: Hindsight Vintage (From Asos)
Box top: Asos
Denim Jacket: Asos
Trousers: Asos

So I recently purchased this outfit from Asos, along with a few other items and I really couldn't wait to share with you what I had purchased.
 Firstly, the sunglasses were a bit of an impulse buy, as I wasn't completely sure whether they would suit me, or whether they would fit me as I struggle to find metal framed sunglasses that don't fall off my head, haa! But these are to die for, they're perfect for little heads, and they are so chic and vintage which is the best part! I feel like they just look so divine and gorgeous and I cannot wait to wear them all summer (English summer's of no sun but I WILL still wear them). 
Also, this boxy top from Asos is great and I actually like it a lot more than I expected to. It has a kind of canvas feel to it, but it's incredibly soft. It's so simple yet so trendy! It also has a fabric tie attached to the zip at the back so it is much easier to fasten/ unfasten as you please. I intended on the top to match with the trousers that I purchased - and they do. 
These striped trousers were also a huge gamble, as I've discovered that for a short person, it can be difficult to find statement trousers that aren't drowning me or make me look even smaller. But these are fab. They're relatively fitted at the waist line and thighs, which I think makes them so flattering. Also, the downward stripes make me look a little taller - I like to think - which is greaaaat! The quality of the material I believe is very good, and they definitely feel a lot more pricey than they were. The only problem I have found with these so far is that they're slightly loose at the bottom which isn't too flattering in my opinion. However I am hoping to modify them myself to make them a little more fitted. I may actually make a post about it if any of you are interested. 
Last of all, the denim jacket. I have wanted a denim jacket for so damn long and I've really struggled to find a nice one at a reasonable price. Originally, I was going to send this back as I found it to be a little 'too blue' and I wasn't too keen on the fact it didn't look very distressed. But, I have completely changed my mind and I feel like it's really got that 90's vibe which I'm loving. So I will definitely be wearing this A LOT.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and do let me know if you have any suggestions for future blog posts as I want to keep you readers happy happy happy!!

See you super soon,
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| The Floral Dress | 17/10/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G Morning guys. This post is the final one displaying the photos from my first ever fashion shoot with  Now Photography  so I hope you enjoy as there will be more to come. I truly loved my first ever shoot and so I have decided to continue with this format of blogging. I feel as though I can maintain the personal and intimate side of my blog, while displaying some better quality images that provide a much better representation of the look I aim to achieve, and the details of my styling can be more accurately portrayed.  - OUTFIT - Dress:  ASOS Fishnets:  ASOS Boots:  New Look As you can probably tell, this blog post is entirely central to this gorgeous ASOS number. The floral dress of dreams. Whilst it may not be the simple 'little black dress' that is desirable in everyone's wardrobe, I feel as though this makes me feel just as good. The fit, the pattern, the button detailing and the almighty swish that t

| Festival / Holiday Look No.1 | 20/06/17 |

HELLO HELLO! So this is going to be a little 'saga' of looks I've selected that I think would be super appropriate for your summer holidays, or equally just as good as a festival outfit. I am aiming to make them as realistic as possible, in the sense that each outfit is something that I would actually wear on holiday, and also so that each look is relatively affordable and could incorporate items you already have hidden in your wardrobe, alongside more trend-based pieces. Hopefully, this will be a success and may inspire you while planning your own holiday outfits. I don't know about you guys, but I find it ever so tedious trying to plan holiday outfits, so I feel like this would help me! Lastly, I am going away soon myself, so I am hoping to use these blog posts to document outfit ideas that I will be able to wear myself! ENJOY. - OUTFIT - Top:  Pretty Little Thing Skirt:  ASOS Sunglasses:  Spitfire Earrings:  ASOS Espadrilles:  ASOS

| Keeping Thing's Simple | 26/05/17 |

HEY DUDES... I have been loving this change of weather this week; the continuous downpour of rain was just beginning to dampen my mood (pun very much intended), but now that the sun is shining, I feel very much refreshed and ready to provide summer content for you funky lot.  Before I get cracking, how do we all feel about money? Personally, I find money, and the absence of , utterly stressful. Since leaving home, I've felt overwhelmed at times with the responsibility of handling money; ensuring I have enough money to pay bills on time and so that I never run out. As a student, obviously this can be overbearingly painful at times as student loans aren't the most generous. However, I would honestly love to know if this is it now, for the rest of time, am I going to spend my entire existence feeling concerned about what's in my bank?!?!?!?! WILL THE PAIN EVER END?! Anyway, before I give myself premature grey hair and wrinkles, let's get on with things...